Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Week One

I have to admit that I'm already not doing as well with picture taking as I would like. I really have tried to take plenty of pictures, but somehow I'm not getting very many good ones. (Certainly NOT because my subject isn't just amazing, but mostly because I'm taking them while I hold him so I'm too close or the lighting is poor, etc.) So, here are just a few that we've taken from Thurs-today (Tues), since we've been home from the hospital.

Emily Adkerson & Jack holding Joe


Jack needs a haircut (that's one of those things I probably should have done before Joe was born)...this picture would be much cuter if you could see his face!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I love the smooshed up sleepy face.

    How do you guys know Emily? She is in Hannah's class at school. Hannah LOVES Emily. She talks about her all the time.

    ReplyDelete