Friday, August 7, 2009

10th Anniversary

Then...

August 7, 1999
and now...

August 7, 2009
I cannot believe we got married TEN years ago! I'm so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man! Thanks to our friends Kristin and Kevin for taking care of Jack so that we could enjoy dinner and a movie to not only celebrate this milestone but also to enjoy an uninterrupted meal before Joseph arrives. (To be honest, we didn't make big plans for tonight because we both thought we might either be in the hospital or home with a new baby by now. But, we're still awaiting the little guy's arrival and were able to enjoy a nice evening together.)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am glad you could celebrate it before the little guy arrived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jack

    Be sure you call Nana when your little brother gets here, and tell your mama and daddy congratulations on their anniversary!

    ReplyDelete