Thursday, August 13, 2009

More hospital pics and heading home

It was hard to decide which of the 110 pictures I took in the last 48 hours I should post on the blog. Below are a few posts with some of the highlights. (I'm sure I'll have many more pictures to share once I get copies of the pictures other people took.)

Cuddling with Daddy


He seems to like his thumb already....we'll see if this becomes a habit. (If he finds it soothing, that would be fine with me!)

We're so glad that Aunt Bec lives close enough to have been here for the big day!

Getting ready to head home


First nap at home.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Amy & Brent,

    Joseph is just beautiful! (I know..I know; boys are handsome, not beautiful! But, whatever) I am so happy for you and for Jack; can't wait to meet little Joseph at church. Congratulations!
    Melita

    ReplyDelete