I've gotten behind on blogging, and when that happens it becomes a challenge to get started again because there is so much to cover. So, I'm going to make a quick list of the things I intend to go back and blog about later (I will date them according to when they occurred in order to keep the history chronological, so if you really love my family and can't stand to miss anything, you'll need to check April and May periodically to make sure you haven't missed late posts :). That will allow me to feel like I haven't skipped anything and will allow me to get back into the groove.
So, here's what will come (or has already come and gone):
-Jack's 4th birthday
-Easter
-Jack's 4th and Joe's 1st Jazz Fest
-Start of summer
-Joe is crawling
-Trip to Orange Beach
12 years ago
Amy,
ReplyDeleteLove the photo of your boys at the beach. So sweet!
Vika