Monday, June 28, 2010

Beach vacation with friends

We just came back from a weekend in Gulfport with very close friends, the Bells and the Lagraizes. Twelve of us crammed into a three bedroom condo; I wasn't sure how that would work out, but it was great. Everyone got along really well, and all things considered, it was fairly stress-free. We're already trying to plan for next year! The children are all absolutely adorable, if I do say so myself :) We had some professional photographs taken by Tricia Hopper Butts of Betty Donne Photography. Below is a sneak peak of that session and several snapshots taken by yours truly.

Savannah Bell, Eli Lagraize, Joe & Jack, Avery & Cecilia Lagraize

Posted by Picasa
Joe trying to feed Cecilia one of his peas (that I'm sure was covered in sand.)
I'll have to ask Leah exactly what Jack was telling Cecilia in this picture.
Jack & Brent are checking out the huge frog in the pond outside our condo.

Sweet Savannah playing in the sand.

Nothing like a game of follow the leader.

Savannah and Shona wading in the water.

Joe was quite sleepy when we went out for our evening walk on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment