Friday, October 9, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Today we visited a local farm with our playgroup friends. Jack got to go on a hayride, play in the pumpkin patch, go through a maze made out of haystacks and enjoy lots of other fun activities. Some of the other moms got some great pictures, but since I was juggling Joe, mine are mostly candid shots of the day. Here are a few of them...

Notice the storm in the background...we barely beat the rain.

There was a great big "corn box" (like a sandbox with corn instead of sand.)

The farmer let the children jump around in the cotton.









Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Man! You're not messing around! I think Jack had a great time today and he looks super cute in his boots to boot! (Sorry I couldn't help myself. Pardon the punn.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's 2 beautiful boys! Can't believe it 2 boys. Wow!

    ReplyDelete