Friday, October 9, 2009

Two month stats







We took Joe for his 2 month check-up yesterday. He is a healthy, growing baby! (I can't believe he is already 2 months old!) Here are his measurements:
weight = 12 pounds (95%)
height = 24 inches (95%)
head circumference = 39 cm (75%)

So, he's grown 3.5 inches and about 3.5 pounds in just 6 weeks. I promised I would not continually compare the boys, but it is fun to see how their sizes compare. Joe is 1/4" longer and .15 lbs lighter than Jack was at 2 months. (Jack also started out .5 lb heavier.) Jack's head was also bigger (in the 95th percentile.)

And, to answer the questtion everyone asks, yes, I think they do look a good bit alike. They certainly aren't identical, but they look very similar. (Will post pictures later this weekend)

No comments:

Post a Comment