Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fairy Tale Ball

Jack's school holds a "Fairy Tale Ball" for the kindergarten classes. The children and teachers dress up for the ball and this year several Disney princesses were in attendance. When Jack came home earlier in the week and said to me, "May I have this dance?", I knew I was in for a special treat. As soon as we walk in the cafeteria-turned-ballroom, I had a brief vision of my son at prom. He took off and grabbed a classmate and asked her to dance. He danced with her for about 30 seconds before moving on to the next little girl. (He was not the least bit shy about asking the girls to dance, but none kept his attention for more than a minute or so.)

Jack and Mrs. Brittney







Jack and Tatiana (from the Princess & the Frog). This was the only "real" princess he asked to dance. Sleeping Beauty asked him to dance, but he declined.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment